• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

CFS doctor in Germany or Czech republic

Thank you again! I have joined it.As soon as I am admitted I will share my story as for some reasons I still can't use the Phoenix well. Is it so dangerous to catch other virusis or bacterias while having mono? My son has just got streps from me.:-( Is that dangerous ,too? Thank you again.
  2. E

Thank you very much for your reply! I'm new on the forum , I understood just yesterday that my 13-year-old-son debeloped cfr after being vaccined hepatitis b while having mono.I've recently posted about our case, but I don't know if it is public as I still can't use the system.I'm more than...
  3. E

Hi, please ,can you recall his prices more or less? Ideal place for us,but I don't know if we can afford.Thanks.