• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Most popular option

I have had very little success with much of anything I've tried. I do think resting and not pushing it too hard helps but that's definitely not a remedy, I feel like that's just avoiding life. sorry if it sounds negative
  2. F

Fivefold to eightfold increase in the incidence of ME from 1980 to 1989

I do think there might be a connection to all the stuff they are spraying on veggies, even if you don't eat it I'm sure it gets in the air and we breathe it in. As far as I have read there's not reliable way to detox from this either
  3. F

Itchy Body after Starting Methylb12 and Folate

I'm taking 1.6 mg of folate twice a day and 1mg of methylb12 daily. I was fine for awhile and now I'm having itching episodes all over. I don't show a rash or anything it's just really itchy. I have read through multiple methlyation documents and have searched on this board and have tried...