• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. hvac14400

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

anybody here knows their igf-1 serum levels? am ended up being deficient, so injecting 1iu of human growth hormone everyday returned me back to normal (for my age) - now am like 50% less prone to pems and recovering from them at a much faster rate. this improvement is much stronger and more...
  2. hvac14400

yea, i remember that burning feeling, while injecting non-adsorbed version + antifagin, but it was pretty tolerable up to 1ml of each of them anyway. and my pain tolerance is pretty low. is there any instruction that you can google translate? i wonder how long you can store used bottle, if at...
  3. hvac14400

0.1 ml? that's like a mosquito bite - it's just nothing. i can't feel anything from it, let alone any sides. btw - am almost totally recovered from 2ml of non-adsorbed shyt :D stll scared a.f. to pin myself again :rofl: but will do 1ml tomorrow. coz here is cold now - around 0 deg C, so the...
  4. hvac14400

am not 100% sure, more like 80-90%, but i think yes. me too, while i was using the same type of the vacc, even while overdosing it. but as soon as i changed the type and overdosed it again - boom, lights out. i can train in the gym already (missed more than a week), but still have runny nose...
  5. hvac14400

yea, like someday while lookin in the mirror you may notice sumthin like this: :rofl: that shyt is strongly indicates internal infection outbreak for me, i.e. that immunity is down considerably at the moment. i experienced this many times and the last week too, when i got really sick after...
  6. hvac14400

you mean local reaction? i got zero of that after injecting 2 ampoules at the same time, so prob it's individual. btw - i noticed a bunch of very sick ppl at my work recently, all with cold/flu like symptoms, which is unusual, atleast for this time of a year. so maybe switching to non-adsorbed...
  7. hvac14400

or maybe not the same - i switched adsorbed version to non-adsorbed, injected 2 ampoules and my immunity crashed so bad and so fast, that i got sore throat in a couple of hours. and at the end of that same day i catched flu already :confused: so you might wanna be careful with that animal stuff...
  8. hvac14400

i mean, like staph bacteria itself is the same in both vaccs - the starting material which was deactivated and broken up in parts. so "toxin a" from medgamal is the same as "toxin a" from rabbit/dog stuff. but composition of the vaccs is surely very different. and if composition of rabbit one...
  9. hvac14400

inactivated staph from rabbit vacc? i guess the same as from medgamal vacc, coz it's the same staph bacteria?
  10. hvac14400

that's great - coz atleast your immunity is ok then, probably. lol.
  11. hvac14400

@panckage so you can add an entry in your excel about my experience, coz after so many days i see no point in continuing this anymore - there's no any new results/changes at 3 ampoules per month comparing with just single one. the effect on immunity/anxiety dies off with the same speed - after...
  12. hvac14400

yea, that sounds familiar, like tho i can't second that. but am using much larger dosages right from the start, so maybe that explains the difference.
  13. hvac14400

wow, daemn - 3 ampoules gave me much more pronounced anxiolytic effect than 2 % ) in fact, this is prob the first time am really feeling something of that sort of action at all. btw - 3 amps i not that much as you may think of, coz standard full dose is 2 amps of adsorbed version and 1.5 amps of...
  14. hvac14400

after stopping vaccine my immunity dropped down a little and with increasing workload i got more pems :( probably not from demand itself, but from inability to get rid of (chronic) infections fast enough. don't want to interrupt my training, so today's morning i decided "F it!": so now am...
  15. hvac14400

@Theodore that post was not personally for you, but for anybody who reads your reply, so your english is ok : ) and am too just like you think that it's a lil weird, about prof G and a vaccine.
  16. hvac14400

you can test it very easily too - look at this post - http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/methylation-snp-folinic-acid-intolerance-help.45071/#post-733560 test kits for cortisol level? idk, maybe in modern countries, but not in my own one : ) they even can't test it in saliva...
  17. hvac14400

some time ago i took 2 tabs of this at midnight: http://www.smed.ru/userfiles/products/original/67093.jpg http://www.kaefproduk.com/pic/DEXAMETHASONE-485.jpg 8 hours later (next morning) my serum cortisol level was practically zero - lower than lower limit. tho no any changes in energy level...
  18. hvac14400

why not just test it? it's easy as F - morning blood cortisol level and daily urine average level. why is there any theorizing at all? no need for that. or you can take any synthetic cortisol analog in pill form and see what it would feels like - very fast and cheap way to test it too. my...
  19. hvac14400

but cortisol suppresses immune response, so when you infected you didn't want to raise it? you want higher cortisol if there are some inflamation, not infection, isn't it?
  20. hvac14400

actually the human growth hormone on my photo above is chinese too :D
  21. hvac14400

that pink stuff looks yammy :lol: afaik dog's shit stuff is less purified than human's, so it can cause much more/severe allergic/immune reactions for example, that's the catch. atleast one of them :whistle:
  22. hvac14400

that's probably a trend already in this topic - gettin results like a "nice try, but no cigar". on the other hard it's hard to say if the vacc is working or not, while you're still injecting it, so am currently replacing vaccine with this shyt: and after a month i'll compare the level of...
  23. hvac14400

info about this medicine - http://medi.ru/doc/g620429.htm
  24. hvac14400

while adding this cfs medicine to a vaccine - "vazobral", am gettin even better results than from vaccine itself. or maybe those improvements are from vazobral only, idk, so am planning to stop taking vaccine for a month or at all, coz the bumps under the skin from previous shots just wont go...
  25. hvac14400

relax, man - there's nothing "fatal" in your pic :hug: this shit has nothing to do with sterility, technique, sepsis or possible alien invasion on earth :lol: when i was injecting growth + insulin first time, i was using alcohol every single shot. then i quickly got bored and just stopped doing...
  26. hvac14400

on a thumbnail it looked not like a belly, butt like a... :D some pretty strong reaction there, i think, for 8 days that's too much. i was gettin something like on the left (usually less intense) while injecting every 3 days. that's not an ampoules - it's called "bufus" : )...
  27. hvac14400

man - don't waste your time, don't waste your vaccine - just inject as it supposed to be - use protocol from the instruction. you will not die from it - if anything goes wrong just increase interval between shots - it's simple af. and this is written in the instruction too, god dammit. i think...
  28. hvac14400

Medgamal's vacc contains only what i was told no matter what you think, or what Berna's contains, or anything else in the world, coz: a) what i was told is listed on the vacc box b) i had a bunch of phone & e-mail conversations with this vacc developers and researchers this mixture is exactly...
  29. hvac14400

perhaps we can try other immunomodulators of a microbial origin? Semenova told me about some new stuff they developed recently - a polycomponent bacterial vaccine, containing antigens of Ecsherichiae coli, Staphilococcus aureus, Rlebsielle pneumonia, Proteus vulgaris. just inject everything you...
  30. hvac14400

it "kinda" works - i got unstable/unreliable results, so it's not what i want anyway. maybe i need more time, maybe not - who knows. correct - Medgamal's vaccine contains only alpha-toxin Staphilococcus aureus in inactivated form an no any other toxins, antigens or cell wall components, while...