• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. thaicat

Blood heating Vs jemsek approach

Thanks all ☺ I guess I want to try to find a treatment that is doing well. Downside to Jemsek is years of antibiotics which worry me really. That in itself can make you sick as you age. I shall take a look at these links you have all posted. Thanks
  2. thaicat

Blood heating Vs jemsek approach

Hi all, Doing research in to the best approach for treatment. Lyme and Bart plus EBV and Coxsackie. My Lyme was +3 +2 and 1...EBV/Cox titer. I am wary of long term anti biotics as I suffer UTIs at times and currently have had a very bad gut since the day I got sick 4yrs back. Blood heating...
  3. thaicat

Discussion about Armin labs (Split Thread).

Hi all, I did my tests via NHS but it's been 4yrs since I got sick. I collapsed at uni 8weeks after studying deer in Richmond park and 4months on from studying wild sheep on Lundy Island which has a few Sika Deer. My heart went nuts..lost sight temporarily. Within two days fatigue and some...