• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Newbie here...need help interpreting HLA Gene results

Ya me too with the corn. I try to do grain free as well. But I screw up on my diet often.
  2. K

Hi Al, Yes, I agree something weird with that. I bought some gluten free bagels and I was even more miserable then when I eat white bread. I have something moldy/fungal going on in my body so maybe it's the fungus that likes the wheat or the yeast in bread and it causes the reaction?
  3. K

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to all this gene testing and was wondering if someone can help me understand my results. My doctor contacted me and she says she doesn't even understand them and she does this test a lot. She is waiting for a call back from the lab. Here are my results...(she said it is...