• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Pacing with a Heart Rate Monitor

hi all, i am a patient of dr lapp & dr black. they rec'd i begin using the HRM. i began, i guess, about a month or so ago. i am part of the vimeo group for the upcoming What About ME? documentary. The films susan douglas began the group as a way for us to reach out via video and for the...
  2. S

PEM/delayed fatigue - cardinal symptom?

urbantravels, great...i thought we needed a new thread about this too. see you there;)
  3. S

PEM/delayed fatigue - cardinal symptom?

Only Resting, I'm so excited to have a community of HRM users. Do we have anyone who has been doing it longer than you and I (it's me your ole pal w/ the bagpipes toggling down my st;)? Really, GREAT post!!! As I told you on FB it feels as though you have a camera in my head. I wonder if...