• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JaneH

Dr Myhill's website not working?

I am having this problem too! And it hasn't started working again for me. I haven't been able to get onto her website for about a week now. Anyone else?
  2. JaneH

Tell our charities: QMUL must release PACE data

Great, thanks Clark, that sounds reassuring. I will also try to clear up any ambiguity in any further correspondence I have with the various charities.
  3. JaneH

Yes that is very clear thank you. However I'm not sure it was quite as clear in the suggested email text that you posted on your recent blog (which was otherwise an excellent email). My worry is that unless we make it crystal clear what it is we want our charities to do they might come up with...
  4. JaneH

Just to be clear, are we asking the charities to support us generally in our call for the anonymised data to be released from the PACE trial? Or are we asking them to support us in our call for the data to be released specifically in relation to the upcoming FOI request tribunal? (i.e. do we...