• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

The Nexavir/Kutapressin story: real or fake?

Sushi, I agree with having to take it. If I stop I go backwards after awhile. I've taken both Nexco cream and the Nexavir injection. I'll agree with Roger that the cream works better. I don't know why.
  2. J

Thank you. Another question to anyone is how can a patent hold, apply to using a pork product via a skin cream? I don't think bacon grease has skin benefit. However, it doesn't seem like if it did anyone could patent it. I do not see $400.00 of cost to the current product offered for a...
  3. J

A question to anyone? Does anyone have a link, information on how Kutapressin, 4ME, Hepapressin is made, manufactured? It certainly can't be as easy as boiling pork liver.....
  4. J

I've tried valtrex, valcyte and on their own, no effect. Paired with Nexavir a big effect. However valcyte is toxic long term and will effect renal function. Famcyclovir with Nexavir is a great combo with minimal renal damaging effect. I do not get ebv in out of control rages with this combo.
  5. J

Yes, however a long time reader
  6. J

I have used both the Nexco cream and previously the injection. With 2ml injection per day, I'm functional. I've use the cream for several months and it works as good if not better. Also, there's no injection so a lot more tolerable. The cream contains other ingredients. I respond very well to...