• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kelly_blp

Body Listening Project Study Invite

Hi Esther12 and Christian Godbout, Thank you for taking the time to think about and provide feedback on the study. We recognize that the knowledge people acquire while learning how to manage their health over time can be vast, which is why this study was designed to allow participants to take...
  2. Kelly_blp

I'd be happy to answer questions anyone might have about the Body Listening Project and the Guided Exploration, which is currently in its second week. If you are curious to know what participation entails, you can now get a sense of this by viewing what's been contributed so far...
  3. Kelly_blp

Dear all, My name is Kelly Colht, and I am a graduate student at the University of Washington. I’m writing to announce a study being conducted by Dr. Annie Chen at the University of Washington School of Medicine, on “body listening”. The study takes the form of a collaborative repository...