• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. BBecOU

b12 feeds candida?

Thats probably my problem and I have yet to find a way around this. I don't tolerate B Vitamins well at all. Every time I ingest a B Complex, some symptoms improve, but the main ones I'm actually trying to cure get 100x worse. As of now, I only supplement with a MethylFolate/MethylB12...
  2. BBecOU

b12 feeds candida?

The brand I use is from Seeking Health because I trust their products. They use Xylitol and thats about it. I only take 2 lozenges a day and for some reason I wouldn't think that 2 lozenges would have any significant impact on my digestive issues, but who knows. Perhaps whats happening is that...
  3. BBecOU

b12 feeds candida?

So I'm new to the forum and I have some questions regarding candida, methylation and b12. I've always had digestive issues and I'm 100% certain I have an overgrowth of candida. About a month ago I began supplementing Methyl B12 lozenges in an attempt to kickstart my methylation cycle. At first...
  4. BBecOU

Trouble with B vitamins

Thats amazing, but I'm not surprised at all by this at all. Two summers ago when I had terrible acne, in desperation I started taking massive doses of B5. Within a month my skin was unrecognizable. Crystal clear. Never took MethylFolate with it though, but your story makes me want to experiment...
  5. BBecOU

Trouble with B vitamins

Sorry for posting on an old thread, but this post resonated with me because I'm experiencing the same thing right now. I react pretty weird towards B-Vitamins. Not so much the sublingual MethylFolate, Methylb12 and AdenoB12, but when I ingest a B-Complex I develop acne the next day. Can't figure...
  6. BBecOU

Novice towards Methylation

Hey everyone! I'm definitely a novice when it comes to this whole methylation thing and all the information out there seems to be a bit overwhelming for me at times. I've been trying to cure my acne, depression, hormonal and digestive issues for about 4 years now through diet and supplementation...