• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Silverlining

Dr treating CFS in Hong Kong

I've seen that he treats people with Intravenous Gamma Globulin Therapy, seems quite interesting to me. I've been diagnosed by a local doctor with CFS, but I'm not sure what criteria he used to diagnose. He did ask thoroughly about my symptoms and send me to do the Acumen test which came back...
  2. Silverlining

Thanks for your reply. Although I'm not sure if i would go and see him, knowing more doctors certainly helps. Has anyone heard of patient experiences with him?
  3. Silverlining

I find it very frustrating to find a dr who understands CFS well in Hong Kong. Most doctors are aware of the existence of CFS but they are just all into the CBT/GET thing treatment wise. I guess I'm quite unfortunate to be living in this part of the world where CFS is not widely recognized by...