• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Deborah Kavounas

Community Symposium on molecular basis of MECFS! DISCUSSION THREAD!

Great questions! I'll see what I can do.
  2. Deborah Kavounas

My experience tells me that people will be doing this from home, if not during the live stream, then later, when watching the YouTube video. They will probably also make a transcript of the speeches and everyone will discuss it endlessly, right here, on this thread. I'd like to do what you...
  3. Deborah Kavounas

Isn't it amazing and wonderful that everyone can watch the live streaming and watch the replay at their own pace? Love it and the people making it happen! My daughter and I will be attending in person and live tweeting for Phoenix Rising, later we will write a few articles. Our initial focus...
  4. Deborah Kavounas

NIH ME/CFS Advocacy Call November 2, 2016

Here https://www.nih.gov/nih-me/cfs-advocacy-call-0 is a link to a recording and transcript of last week's NIH ME/CFS Advocacy Call.
  5. Deborah Kavounas

Two Free Tickets to The IACFSME Patient Day

Wonderful! I'll email you, @Anika messaged me your contact info.
  6. Deborah Kavounas

Two Free Tickets to The IACFSME Patient Day

My family would like to donate 2 registration fees to the IACFSME 2016 conference patient day to someone in need. http://iacfsme.org/Conferences/2016-Fort-Lauderdale/Agenda/Patient-Agenda.aspx Any takers?
  7. Deborah Kavounas

CDC Workgroup: Update via SolveCFS

Yes, the TDW members will be meeting in late September to work on the web site revision. We will give our input. The CDC has the final say on everything. We are prepared and will advocate for the best possible revisions.