• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Metabolic Questions

Thank you. I can't find anyone who seems able to help me. Each naturopath I see seems to make it worse instead of better. Can't stand all these sensitivities.
  2. S

Metabolic Questions

I have MTHFR dysfunction and have developed sensitivities to almost everything. Chemical sensitivities, food sensitivities, smells, etc. I can only shower s few times a week and that makes me sick, wash my hair with baking soda, and mostly eat Coconut Greek yogurt, steak ems (no bread) can't...
  3. S

methylation treatment kicked off a histamine reaction? Richvank!

Hi Wendy, What brand and dose of Metafolin do you use? I tried looking for it on amazon.com and found different brands and doages. I also saw some that sugar as metafolin and wasn't sure what is the right thing purchase. Also what mb12 - Methyl B-12 and what is abd12 and where do I purchase...