• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

OAT Test Interpretation Assistance - Mitochondria Related

Thanks for your replied, much appreciated. I'll look at increasing the B6 slowly and seeing what happens. Thanks again :)
  2. H

Hi, thank you so much for your reply. I've uploaded my other test results as pdf files. I regret that I didn't get a FBC which perhaps I should look into. At the time of the test I was eating a moderate carb, moderate protein higher fat diet. Now I'm eating a lower carb, higher fat, moderate...
  3. H

Hey everyone I got an OAT test done last month and am working through it with a practitioner. Nothing he's recommended is making any difference (symptoms are low free testosterone and all the things that come with that - lethargy, fatigue, mood swings, depression etc) We've identified the...
  4. H

Do these results signify anything?

Hi all, I've just run my mothers dan results through genetic genie and received the following results. As you can see there's big blocks of yellow and red - on the MTHFR and BHMT for example. I'm wondering what this signifies and where to go from here - I've been reading the guide but I'm...