• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

B12 question, sorry im new

Thank you for all your help
  2. L

Sorry also i have considered it is only b12 but my doctor doesnt believe low levels produce these symptoms and refuses to even go back to a monthly schedule
  3. L

Thanks for replying it was the quick drop to 200 over three months that i found concerning, kind of suggests that im not storing it. I am on cyanocobalamin. I read in another thread about the b12 oils and am going to try that but im a bit freaked out now. There is so much information and it...
  4. L

Hi, 2 years ago cfs was something i was diagnosed with along with other things, b12 deficiency being one, after 6 months of monthly injections i was changed to 3 monthly. My b12 measured 1400 a week after my injection, 3 months later i was at 200. My symptoms are worse then ever. My doctor...