• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

yes..fibers such as papaya, cardamom, wormwood tree, fennel and aloe ferox... read through each of the herbs and see how it can help clean the digetsive system, heal, and prevent and cure even chronic constipation..best when combined!
  2. S

Is this safe? what i know about Clostridium species is that they are food spoilers and cause disease.. such as botulism.. Cloastridium deficile is also actually fatal. How does this species of clostridium differ? very much inetersted..thanks.
  3. S

hi sir Peyt, If you have issues with dry skin while consuming the oil, here's an alternative..papaya, it will form stool which is easy to expel, papaya has vit.A, VitC, great for rejuvenating skin cells, you'll have glowing skin. Aloe ferox which has a laxative like effect.. these are combined...
  4. S

Feeling ill after eating

that's so much "helpful" information...but mine's simple..after I eat i see to it that I digest my food well, my food is absorbed well.. fibers help me do it!
  5. S

Feeling ill after eating

i hope this can help.. i have been feeling weird before but not as ill as you described.. always after eating i feel very weak and sleepy... i started to change my diet.. and every after meal i consume fruits and veggies.. even single serving will do...i go from papaya, or any other fibrous...
  6. S

"Gut version" of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - mb it's colon we need to blame?

are you in any form of medications? the ebst remedy is to start consuming fruits and veggies that contains high fibers..it is best in cleansing the colon and getting rid of bad bacteria.. if you consume more fibers you will have a natural way of addressing your problems..medicines will usually...