• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

Thank you so much, caledonia! This was extremely helpful. My anxiety has calmed down a lot within the past day and I'm realizing now that a lot of my B12 deficiency symptoms have disappeared. For instance, I no longer have brain fog. I still don't feel 100% mentally present though, but I think...
  2. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

Thanks, jason30. The adrenals are related to hormone production, right? I know that they did some sort of blood test related to my hormones at the ER, and again, they said everything was fine. I feel like, at this point, my potassium levels should be fine or maybe even too low. I mean, I...
  3. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this post and maybe get some help from @Freddd since I'm still experiencing problems. Here's what happened/is happening in detail: I was taking anywhere between 2,000-5,000 mcg of mb12 every day for a week and a half. I did experience some startup symptoms (I...
  4. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

By the way, I just took my multivitamin (Rainbow Light Teen) and my heart rate seems to have gone down (from 110 bpm to mid-80's) and I feel less anxious.
  5. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

I don't have my results at the moment (my doctor is getting them soon), but my doctor specifically told me my results for B12, potassium, and magnesium were normal. I had the same kind of blood test done in August, so I can look up those results to see which vitamins they specifically test. My...
  6. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

Thank you! I had a basic serum test done, and it said that all of my nutrient levels were fine. The only thing that was slightly high was my sugar. So you think it could be a heavy metal sensitivity? I did take several Epsom salt baths and that seemed to lower my heartrate, but I'm scared of...
  7. kristenm6

Magnesium Deficiency?

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum. I'm 19 years old and I was a vegetarian for 8 years. Last summer, I tried to switch to veganism and started to experience symptoms of B12 deficiency. I have been taking mb12 for a month and it didn't seem very effective until I greatly...