• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. sashamt

Products that make your life easier?

we could have a whole chain just devoted to different heating pads :) which rechargeable heating pad do you have? does it recharge fairly quickly?
  2. sashamt

i was set to buy the smokestop filter, but they actually talked me out of it (i called into blueair to buy the unit). i got the pro series, which apparently has the option of a carbon+ filter that attaches on to the regular particle filter. it's supposed to clear some VOCs, help with cooking...
  3. sashamt

i'm also in the heating pad camp, but a cooling vest sounds really great right about now. i got a portable/countertop dishwasher recently off of amazon (my apt doesn't have a built in dishwasher), and i wish i had gotten one ages ago. i think i'm going to get one of the monthly pill...