• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Methylfolate and methylB12 problem

sregan, Thanks although I keep piling on issue after issue from insomnia to really bad tinnitus that I cannot sleep well and with restless legs and everything I am just not sure what is going on. I am not sure if it had to do with me going grain free. The tinnitus was onset from some...
  2. D

Thanks ahmo! I am kind of halfway there. I ate a beet yesterday and a potato today for some potassium. Still not feeling very tired but I've been dealing with restless legs for a bit. I would be worried about having another round of b12 but if I get insomnia tonight I might just take the 1mg...
  3. D

Ahmo Would methylB12 continue what the l-methylfolate began or would simply not taking any of these bring things back to normal in 48 hour or so? It also feels like my breathing is off where I'm afraid to fall asleep for not getting enough air. My heart sometimes feels like it is pumping...
  4. D

I went to a psychiatrist Wednesday and he was suggesting taking 7.5 mg Deplin to bring up my mood before trying an SSRI. I was looking around and that seemed like a bad idea without the proper amount of B12 let alone a smaller amount of l-methylfolate. I went instead and got a bottle of...