• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JN917

Neurological reaction to probiotics - help please

So, in talking with the owner of custom probiotics (www.customprobiotics.com), I learned that L. Acidophilus and L. Plantarum contribute to D-lactate acidosis. I have not been tested or had any labs done, but I figured that I would try their product. The owner sent me their version of D-lactate...
  2. JN917

Thank you so much! This is very helpful. I have seen some of his work before, but not these particular links.
  3. JN917

I am wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out which questions I need to be asking... I have not had a diagnosis of CFS but fatigue has definitely been a huge part of my journey. I have 2 diagnosed autoimmune conditions and one other suspected autoimmune issue. I have been...