• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Complete newbie to methylation/genetic testing

Hi everyone, I'm hoping people can point me in the right direction in terms of which supplements to take given the mutations listed in my signature. I have read Amy Yasko's "Simplified Road Map", but I find it so incredibly dense that I can't really figure out what I need to do. Also, she gives...
  2. A

What's the general protocol for treating Candida?

Also, does anyone have experience with Dr. Karschian in San Francisco?
  3. A

Is it true that, on a day-to-day basis, the anti-fungal agents need to be rotated so that the Candida does not build up a tolerance?
  4. A

Does anyone have a good summary of how to treat intestinal overgrowth of Candida using prescription medications, as well as changes in diet and supplements? Thanks!
  5. A

Anyone have brain fog as their ONLY symptom?

Does this sound like an intestinal overgrowth of Candida to anyone? I've been doing some reading about it and brain fog/mental fatigue is one of the major symptoms...
  6. A

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

I, too, would like to know if people are following this protocol. I haven't read the entire thread yet, but do most people find relief from brain fog using this protocol? Thanks!
  7. A

Anyone have brain fog as their ONLY symptom?

I have what I believe is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I've had all the relevant blood work and testing done, and nothing significant ever shows up. I just recently was seen by a PA at the Stanford Chronic Fatigue clinic and she didn't really know what to say when I said that my only symptom seems...