• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

My teeth are a mess

I have to second the not letting things go, regardless of how well you handle meds you should at least get a consult from a dentist. You don't want a bone infection in your jaw... The meds you'd get for that are far worse then a dental local. You might be able to find a dentist that is the...
  2. S

Can Lupus cause low blood oxygen levels and fast heart beat?

My general rule of thumb is if you have 75% or more of the symptoms for a disorder it's worth investigating to at least rule out or in. Since there is approximately 50% or more symptom overlap with sjogren's and some forms of lupus, the great imitator, and the blood tests are usually on the same...
  3. S

Can Lupus cause low blood oxygen levels and fast heart beat?

Be sure to test for sjogrens/sicca syndrome as well
  4. S

Possible seizures?

Hey all, a friend and I were talking about our fibromyalgia and other health concerns and something strange came up. While we both plan to speak to our docs about this I was hoping to get some thoughts first so our docs don't think we are both Hyperchondriacs. So the episodes are pretty...