• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MaulikShah

which genetic test(s) do you recommend/find most helpful? +/-s?

Hey Xena, before I tell you whether blood tests are more accurate or saliva I would like to share with you some pros and cons of both these tests as it will help you understand more about them and you will be able to take a better decision. Pros and Cons of Blood Samples Taking blood samples...
  2. MaulikShah

In Memory of Dr. A. Martin Lerner

RIP Dr. Lerner :bouquet: My condolences to his family and friends. He was a great doctor and helped lot of patients.
  3. MaulikShah

Can't sleep at all

Insomnia cannot be cured completely. But yeah, you can try some pills that can help you sleep. But if you do not want to get addicted to pills then you can make some changes in your routine like you can avoid caffeine and any late meal.
  4. MaulikShah

How to normalise sleep pattern

You can watch some funny videos before you go to bed. This way you won't get any negative thoughts and you will be able to sleep on time.
  5. MaulikShah

In Memory of Lili

So sad :( RIP Lili :bouquet:
  6. MaulikShah

In memory of my aunt

I am sorry for your loss.