• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Video Recordings Available for NIH April 4th and 5th 2019 Conference re “Accelerating Research on ME/CFS”

Thank you so much. I've been looking for these as my schedule wouldn't let me view the live presentation. :)
  2. C

Help getting Quest Lab results

We finally got the labs we had been waiting for. : ) Has anyone else had this problem with Quest? I'm keeping my fingers crossed it was a one time thing as I sure she will have to have other tests as follow-ups.
  3. C

Help getting Quest Lab results

My daughter had labs done approx 6 weeks ago by Quest labs. She had this done over two consecutive days. Her Dr. has received the results from the first day but no results from the second day (approx 30 tests). The Dr.'s lab tech has been in contact with the rep from Quest but no results are...
  4. C

ME/CFS Expert Clinician Meeting This Week

Excited to see this summit again. Wondering why it has been put at the tail end of the summit taking place in Australia? OMF's very own Dr. Davis and researcher Dr. Robert Phair are at the 2019 ME/CFS International Research Summit in Australia.
  5. C

A Metabolic Trap for ME/CFS?

My dd had WES testing. It was done at Baylor. They only provided her the results. Is there a way to get the data. I was told by her geneticist that Baylor will not supply the data. Does anyone know if that is correct?
  6. C

Seeking information on long-term outcomes with Dr. Kaufman

I have been helped by Valcyte, LDN, antibiotics, and IVIG, prescribed by Dr. Kaufman. He also diagnosed and treated my MCAS, found the cause of my POTS and has helped with those meds, and has done an excellent job with diagnostic testing, 95% of which was covered by insurance. Could you expand...