• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Fight or flight response activation

Yeah thats fair enough i can understand that. Each to their own i guess!
  2. R

He could well be some guy who has cured himself. Still, someone who has cured himself is a better option than an author who hasn't that the illness in the first place. Thats just my opinion, feel free to take or leave my suggestion. Was only trying to help, i know its hard to be positive and...
  3. R

You guys are very suspicious haha. To answer a few of the questions, i actually found the book by typing cfs into amazon as i was looking for products that help cfs. To answer minkeygirls question, the author states that activation of the fight or flight response decreases immune system...
  4. R

Its 20 pages long so wasn't particularly challenging haha. Was only a suggestion, you don't have to read it if you don't want to
  5. R

Hi all, I have just read a very interesting book on CFS that says it can be cured by turning the fight or flight response back to normal. The book is called 'unravelling CFS/ME' by James Downes, i bought it on amazon kindle and is pretty good. I have started to do some of the things he...