• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Eirran

Article about new potential treatment by Victoria Bohne, in Norwegian

What she said was harrasment was a follows: When she launched her petition to get financial support from Norwegian ME Association, both our assistent general secretary and I said that a petition like this was not needed and that financial support from NMEF was givien solely on the basis of...
  2. Eirran

By harassment I meant Bohnes behaviour as you pointed out. Had they planned a new study with new patients I believe that their application would have been approved. That would also have benifited the patients that already have tried the mediicine. Let’s hope that when the commotion have...
  3. Eirran

The Norwegian ME Association had agreed that Bohne could send an application for financial support. But Bohne misunderstood one paragraph in the letter and thought they would need a petition from patients to get support. (To their Defense the parapgraph was not as clear as it should have been)...
  4. Eirran

A lot of things have happened here. They send two applications to the Regional Commitees for Medicine and Healths Research etichs (REK). One to get approval to publish an article about the diagnostic tool they say that have developed, and one to publish result on self-Medicine treatment for 18...
  5. Eirran

Does anyone know of any cases in the US where Rituximab has led to remission of CFS/ME?

I will just point out that "the girl who plays chess" was treated at OMI not as a part of the Fluge/Mella trial. You also have Maria Gjerpe who started the crowdfunding MEandYou for the Fluge/Mella Phase 2 study (Not Phase 3 as you state, Phase 3 is not published until 2018). Maria was testing...
  6. Eirran

I do not have any clue either but as I have said earlier her doctoral thesis is in the area of fish nutrition but she also has a degree in microbiology and has worked with PCR and development of vaccines so at this moment it is anybody's guess. Hopefully we will know more spon
  7. Eirran

Yes hopefully, she will read it. However she was very convinced that she had found the answer to "the ME riddle" like many others before her.
  8. Eirran

This is what the Norwegian ME Association knows about the medicine and what it is all about: Nothing! Victoria is a scientist, she has a doctor's degree in fish nutrition and toxiology. Her thesis is called "Toxicokinetics and toxycodynamics of Dietary ethoxyquin in Atlantic salmon ( Salmo...
  9. Eirran

Just to clearify, your article is about Victoria herself when she applied for handicap parking permit in her county, it has nothing to do with her Medicine.