• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Anyone tried Black Seed Oil?

For nearly a year I have been using Cinnamon leaf oil from Sri Lanka. A week ago I started with Nigella sativa oil, a teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day. In the next 12 months I will take a combination of both and see if it will have a further positive effect on my energy level. At the moment there...
  2. M

EAE cure of the week. Cinnamon

Am I the only one trying Cinnamon verum /zeylanicum leaf oil as an antiviral?
  3. M

Clove Oil

I started with a few drops and gradually increased the dosage. At the moment I´m taking 3x10 drops/day, always diluted with a spoonful of vegetable oil (olive oil, or any other edible oil). I dilute the cinnamon leaf oil to 4% or less. After I started with the cinnamon leaf oil three months...
  4. M

Clove Oil

I have no experience taking clove oil orally, but I have been taking cinnamon leaf oil for the last three months. Clove oil and cinnamon leaf oil have one thing in common: they both contain very high percentages of eugenol. Eugenol and its derivates are very effective in trapping hydroxyl...
  5. M

Cinnamon bark oil and cinnamon leaf oil differ in their chemical composition. With he leaf oil I have been trying for 12 weeks I have experienced a strong and direct effect on my immune system / lymphatic system, whith a positive net effect. I will continue this protocol for at least a few...
  6. M

It´s from Magical Naturals. If you consider ordering it from any supplier always be sure that it´s steam distilled and preferably organic leaf oil from Cinnamomum zeylanicum from Sri Lanka. Don´t forget to make a 2 - 4% dilution (in olive oil, line seed oil or other vegetable oil) !!!
  7. M

Searching for topics on cinnamon research and patients´ experiences with cinnamon I found this thread. I started taking small doses of diluted Ceylon cinnamon leaf oil as a supplement in august and so far my experience is definitely positive. The theurapeutic effect of cinnamon leaf oil on the...