• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. kubackjeee

Under methylator and b12

At home i have over 200 pills of swanson b100 but as i See those forms of vitamins are not the one preferencje. So i can Just throw it away
  2. kubackjeee

Under methylator and b12

I am waiting for my order to Come. Wanted to start with mb12, folate, TMG and then add SAMe and b6. Do u think i should also but jarrow b right? Some People Even say that should Just start with b complex and add TMG
  3. kubackjeee

Under methylator and b12

Do i need to take b complex during methylation? The Best i can get is jarrow b right
  4. kubackjeee

Under methylator and b12

I have almost all characteristic of under methylator. I have made some blood test and my homocysteine is 5,71 umol/l , b12 is high and folic acid is 12,3 ng/ml. I am also high histamine guy, also with bad cholesterol 200 LDL even with a good keto diet. I am getting into methylation but in Poland...