• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Bitter melon for fatique?

So i am taking bitter melon for 2 days and i am noticing better mental performance, slight boost in energy and reduced cravings for sweets.
  2. T

I agree with you. I will get some bitter melon. It is like 5-10 buck so i can afford it and give it a shot
  3. T

Hello. I want to ask if someone is taking bitter melon in the moment and is it helping with your energy levels? From what i understood bitter melon have a lot of mechanism that bring health benefits. It is most famous with his anti-diabetic properties. I recently read that Bitter melon also...
  4. T

Your thiamine supplement contains silica?

Maybe you need to up your carbs? Ribose made me tired but wired that makes me believe that i am missing something in my atp production. I was very jittery but my brain fog and muscle tiredness was still there. Yes you are right! We need to try stuff and see what is working. It seems that a lot...
  5. T

I am trying to figure out if Silicon Dioxide is inhibiting the thiamine absorbtion. Is it listed on the bottle of your thiamine?
  6. T

Hello. So i was reading a lot about thiamine and the anti-thiamine factors in our diets. I saw that silica is one of those anti factors and most of the supplements contain it is the form of Silicon Dioxide. I did a quick search and found some supplements in my country that do not have it in...
  7. T

Foods/Supplements that Strengthen Lower Esophageal Sphincter?

Hello. Can you please tell me how long it took for you to feel the benefits from the supplement? A week? Thanks :))
  8. T

Copper-Gold-Silver: a boost to thiamine supplementation

I read everything so far. I am really interested in the sheep study and have been asking everyone ( even on other forums) how are they taking their thiamine. I have not been able to draw conclusions about the copper and i have access only to thiamine HCl. Guess i will buy some copper and update...
  9. T

Copper-Gold-Silver: a boost to thiamine supplementation

Would you be so kind to tell me more about what improvements did you noticed? Do you got any improvements from straight thiamine? Thanks :)))
  10. T

Is Folate inhibiting Thiamine (B-1) ?

Hello. Can you please share more about the Cu+Thiamine ? How was it different thatn the straight thiamine? What else did you notice except the folate cravings :D Thanks