• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

anyone have burning, aching legs?

No problem. It was probably me posting wrong. I'm still working out the website! Thanks.
  2. F

My legs ache to some degree most of the time. This particular pain is different. It is as if every nerve end is lit up,or as if my blood is fizzing or bubbling,with I guess,a deep throb. The strange thing is that it's usually on waking,after a moment or two of feeling ok,it's as if a switch goes...
  3. F

I'm lying here on the sofa because after doing some physical work my legs are aching so badly. In despair I came here to see what people are saying. I'm new,so I'm still finding my way around the website and came across this thread. For me,every morning when I wake up,I can have a couple...