• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Mystery condition: I react to ALL Food, herbal supplements and spices - Why?

yeah u can order the pills overseas u can get it without a script alldaychemist and a few other places has it also they had the pill form on ebay yesterday too there was only one listing and it was ending last night so not sure if they will relist but it was there
  2. J

was reading about people having good results with a antihistamine called Ketotifen in the pill form heard it works for food allergies and ibs and helps to heal leaky gut also it is a mass cell stabilizer just throwing that out there for ones that may be suffering from food and want to google it...
  3. J

i hope u guys keep this going i have been searching non stop for 3 years and i keep going back to see if anyone figure anything out on many sites i may not say nothing but i am here you people are a big help and have helped so many i have lost hope in doctors and seems to be all about selling u...
  4. J

Thanks i was reading up on mast cells and it does seem like something i am going threw alto only certain or few doctors handle it like in the video the kid went to several doctors and got no answers same with me i read up on symptoms and it could be this i also felt almost normal and was getting...
  5. J

Thanks for the replies it means a lot i called around and seems that mast cell disorder is above our state pay grade and they know nothing about it
  6. J

i want to see the end of this so if u can help please do sorry for all the bad writing i want to get this tooken care of in case i need to take chemo or something so i dont react to it if i do i also think there is cures for cancer but it about money so i would like to do what others have cured...
  7. J

i am just so confused been almost 3 years now i know food and cigarettes trigger my symptoms or make them worst i changed my diet and can eat a couple of foods and my symptoms are bare able but i am starving and miss eating the foods i like i mean i am eating beef steak and cabbage every night...
  8. J

Thanks for that info kangasue i am curious if the anxiety meds help with reacting to food as i had cancer and my doctor blamed my cancer or anxiety as a cause as everything comes back normal i did just lose my dad and found out i had cancer 6 months later and my grandparents a few years back i...
  9. J

u still doing good fogbuster ? are u not reacting to food anymore ?
  10. J

anxiety causes u to react to food causing these symptoms ? i am confused as i react like drob31 does i notice my ear ringing gets louder within min of eating and most times my other symptoms are the worst 20 hours after eating and takes about 3 days to get back to my best again i got some...
  11. J

Hello anyone figure this out yet been dealing with crazy symptoms from food for almost 2 years now i even try to take supplements for leaky gut candida hcl ect i react to it all i can only eat smal amounts of meat and some cabbage i thought i figure it out i react to corn stuff and dairy stuff...