• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

My Experience with Pyroluria and Copper overload-A Misfit Toy-Again.

oh okay good to know. well keep it up and keep us all posted with any progress you're making :)
  2. T

Hey Misfit, so were you taking magnesium while you were doing this protocol at first when you were being kept up all night by the B-6/P-5-P? Permanent scarring on your butt?! Man that sucks. Maybe it will go away once you are zinc and manganese sufficient, after decoppering yourself. Did...
  3. T

okay, so on further reading of Walsh's Nutrient Power book (which I've read many parts over and over before), I realized I might be wrong in saying that an acquired pyrrole disorder may not be as severe as a genetic one that you were born with. I was reading about schizophrenia but this might...
  4. T

Misfit Toy, I was thinking that potentially part of your problem with the protocol (besides the B-6 and P-5-P seeming to be too much for several reasons that i could post later if you'd like), specifically the total insomnia from the B-6/P-5-P, could be magnesium related. It seems you should've...