• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Is losing hair common?

Hiya! Dont lose hope!! I've had m.e for 26yrs now! and I'm only 31! was ill from the age of 5 and have been through lots if bad dr's! They just gave me lots of antibiotics which game me candida and then leaky gut! Its seems most m.e people have to come off certain foods too! Like Sugar ...
  2. B

Perrin/lymph drainage/massage: makes sense or not?

Hi june! When you have your first treatment they check your spine and back as they say that the toxins get stuck there and it affects the legs and so on! So with every treatment they do a massage to move the toxins out as it just gets stuck there and your bodys trying to fight it off but it just...
  3. B

Hiya tom!! yes glad one thing is helping!!! though reflexology and acupunture has been good too! I have mine in kent!
  4. B

Hello! I've been doing the Perrin for about 2 yrs now! its been good for me!! I'm now able to have violin lessons again im im going to do a course on Floristry! If i go with out for over 2 wks I can feel myself feeling drained!! Ive had so many probs with leaky gut and candida and tried so many...