• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

Wow, that is interesting about the wool. When I lived in Australia way back when, wool was ealiy accessible. It is not so much here in the US. We can order it but wool was in all the Aussie stores back in the late 70's. I sleep right on my earthing sheet so I think the fitted sheet is what...
  2. S

Ok, sounds good. Oh btw, what size is it? I need a fitted sheet, not a 1/2 sheet for my 7 yo granddaughter who has lots of joint pain. I worry about RA. My first daughter died of vaccine poisoning at age 3. Her grandpa (my hubby) was sprayed with Agent Orange in Vietnam and died at 39 :-(...
  3. S

That's ok, it can probably ship. Can't imagine it would cost that much? What do you want for it? Where are you? I used to live in Melbourne many years ago! 1974-76. A teachers wife :-) My zip is North Dakota 58801
  4. S

DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR EARTHING SHEET?
  5. S

How are people doing with earthing sheets these days?

Do you still have your earting sheet? I would love to have it for my 7 yo granddaughter who has joint pain :-( Thanks! Respond to my email if possible because I'm not sure how to do this forum thing :) pcjore at nccray dot com