• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. FortStreetCowboy

The Canadian thread

Quite a few of them, like Weebly, offer free sites but they are sub-domains. In other words the address includes "weebly.com", not a big deal for now. Did you try posting in the blog? Would you do that as a test and also try emailing me through the "Contact" page. No need for a message, just to...
  2. FortStreetCowboy

The Canadian thread

I just deleted the Discussion Page and set up the Blog page. Check that out and see if it works. Our first discussion should start to flush out our purpose which I think should be fairly narrow to start. I'll be corresponding with the National ME/FM Action Network this week and that may inform...
  3. FortStreetCowboy

The Canadian thread

Finally got registered here and have been approved to post! LOL. Snookum, Snowdrop, et al., Let's decide where we want to continue this initial discussion. Here (Phoenix Rising), Health Rising, #MEAction, or our own web page. There are many options for free web pages but I've started to build...