• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Questions about Fredd's Active B12 therapy

I believe the jarrow b right was posted on a stickied thread in this forum. thanks for your prompt replies to my questions. I truly appreciate your guidance. I do however have a few more questions. what does your diet look like? do you eat more fruits to compensate for the lack of green...
  2. M

thanks for the replies. @ahmo so even citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons (which are known to be high in folate) are ok? and red peppers are ok, but not green peppers? I've been avoiding vegetables the last few days and stopped taking the country life adb12 with folic acid added and my...
  3. M

Hi, I'm new here and have recently started the protocol. I do have a few questions about it that I hope can be answered. 1) What vegetables/fruits are ok to eat?. I noticed that leafy green vegetables seem to make my condition worse even those with a low folate content such as cilantro or...