• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Does anybody know where to buy clonazepam online cheaply?

to Bulgaria.I need an EU site so no customs.
  2. J

Does anybody know where to buy clonazepam online cheaply?

Please tell me a cheap site (if possible european) where I can buy without prescription.
  3. J

Caffeine

Does coffee make my energy worse in long term?I can't stop the coffee because it gives me so much energy (mental) ,I simply can not believe it's bad for my energy long term.I've read somewhere that coffee helps with production of energy-it activates the enzyme recycling AMP?
  4. J

My cortisol is 112.85 nmol/l.What does this mean?

The blood was taken at 9:50 A.M. 112.85 nmol/l-is this low cortisol?My GP said it's normal.I don't believe her-she is not a smart doctor.
  5. J

So basically, how do I treat low cortisol problem?

I'm housebound/bedbound (don't know which one exactly),so I think my cortisol is low most of the times.I'm sick since 2 decades and certainly I'm in the late stages of the disease- so low cortisol.I am satisfied from the suma root and nettle leaf powders because they give me energy and stress...
  6. J

Do I have Adrenal Fatigue?

As per Dr. Lam recommendations I tried the combo pantethine + pantothenic acid. I took 2 times the recommended dose of both and felt a very good feeling,a slight orgasm but only for my body,still with very bad mood in the head,due to the extreme fatigue. Does this very good feeling mean I need...