• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Y

Ongoing decline - how to find answers?

@Valentijn FYI, as you may notice I added 4 more measurements and added a numbering scheme for the data for more easy reference. Measurements #04 & 05 were done in quick succession due to fear of the cup perhaps being slightly loose in 04, but the measurement in 05 was quite shocking so we...
  2. Y

Here are some of her blood pressure and pulse readings over the last couple hours. The first is seated: • 101 / 69 - 76 (BPP: 32) (00) These are standing (about 30 minutes between each one): • 100 / 80 - 94 (BPP: 20) (01) • 95 / 76 - 90 (BPP: 19) (02) • 98 / 68 - 95 (BPP: 30) (03) • 114 /...
  3. Y

@MeSci unfortunately food doesn't seem to effect her state except to make her feel worse no matter what kind of food (non-carb or carb) it may be. That is definitely one of the more confusing aspects of this...
  4. Y

@justy We're in the USA in Ohio. Appreciate the various input so far. A lot of these things have crossed our minds, but you end up getting lost at sea so to speak with no one really to talk to or who understands where you're coming from, especially in the medical community. Our choices have...
  5. Y

My wife has been going through a very difficult time now for a few years and we have been unable to find any real answers on her continually declining state. Blood tests have revealed nothing and doctors essentially think there's nothing really going on. For some time she had a hard time...