• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

New here

Easier said than done I'm afraid (at least in this case). If I didn't consider them to be a good friend I could very easily cut ties. But this person has shown the most understanding and caring out of all my friends. And I've known them a very long time. But you are very right. We should never...
  2. M

New here

Tell me something if you wouldn't mind.. if you had created something and it used to be something you loved doing and you spent a lot of time doing it (ie arts, music, etc) and it was the first new thing you've created in over 1 year. And you told your good friend about it and told them to let...
  3. M

New here

Don't think that is going to happen up here sadly. Sure. I live in Darwin, Australia. If you find someone that specializes in CFS in this area I will be probably more surprised than when our current prime minister actually got elected (ok maybe not THAT surprised but probably pretty close lol)...
  4. M

New here

Man I am loving this multiquote feature! I know it sucks hey! depression and cfs has made video gaming SO HARD for me! I'd been waiting for a long time for the Witcher 3 to come out and when it finally does, I struggle to play it. The thought of such huge open worlds now with so much content is...
  5. M

New here

It is sad isn't it? I thought true friends were supposed to be supportive and understanding of each other? oh well I guess it allows us to separate the wheat from the chaff. Basically the dietician recommended I follow the GAPS diet. Hopefully I'll see the Naturopath next week but it will be via...
  6. M

New here

'Hello everyone, I'm new here and wanted to reach out and say hello. Unfortunately I've had CFS now for more than 3 years, and am also suffering from chronic depression. The depression has improved in some ways. But everything is always a struggle now. I used to love playing video games a lot...