• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

I don't think all the readers understand our point.
  2. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

Merry, I think they have to check comments
  3. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

thanks everyone
  4. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

Sasha no problems we just need people to add comments on how they feel on the echo site we need volume! thanks
  5. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

hope it is ok?
  6. Fibrobabes

Gloucestershire Echo

Check this! http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/news/Cheltenham-resident-takes-protest-reasons-blood-ban/article-2839573-detail/article.html Fibro Babes:innocent2:
  7. Fibrobabes

UK XMRV demo 1st November

thanks everyone FB
  8. Fibrobabes

Hi Sasha Thanks for your message. The problem with the media they tell you to keep simple. I did use retro but they said it was too complex. ITV were very nice though. Ended up with a terrible migraine. I am fed up with the whole system and how we are treated. I was in a battle with my...
  9. Fibrobabes

Hi Sasha They would only let me use virus as they said viewers would not understand retro so on. The world of editing. There might be an article in my local paper tmw