• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. manoj

Anxiety after too much methylfolate?

Anyone got anxiety after ingesting a lot more methylfolate than usual?
  2. manoj

Methylfolate and exercise

Anyone ever noticed if methylfolate works better when one is doing rather heavy physical activity?
  3. manoj

Depression after eating liver

Thanks Helen for the insight into folate in liver. I have upped my methylfolate intake up to 100 mg per day, yes 100 mg. And that helped greatly, along with 1000IU of Vitamin D3 daily. I have on another occasion become depressed after taking 25,000 IU of Vitamin A capsule for about 3 days...
  4. manoj

Depression after eating liver

So I get depressed after a few days of regular eating of fried chicken liver. Anyone experienced this before? Does excessive vitamin A in the chicken liver push down vitamin D in the body and cause depression/fatigue? Or is it excessive b12 in the chicken liver? Or excessive copper??
  5. manoj

Potassium burns

Yes, still burns...
  6. manoj

Potassium burns

Nope
  7. manoj

Potassium burns

Hi u&iraok, yes burning is completely gone with the potassium ascorbate. All other potassiums still burn me, even potassium gluconate. Only the potassium ascorbate is fine. On days when I want to take more vitamin C, I crush a few ascorbic acid tablets and add the powder to the lemon juice...
  8. manoj

Potassium burns

Update: Potassium gluconate scalds me worse than potassium citrate. So now I take potassium ascorbate. So far it appears to be very mild. I make it by squeezing fresh juice from a lemon and adding a quarter teaspoon of potassium bicarbonate to the concentrated juice. I wait about 10 minutes...
  9. manoj

Potassium burns

The potassium probably gets permission from a doctor to go to the cramped muscle first before being peed out.
  10. manoj

Zinc and Histamine Question

50mg of zinc a few days in a row makes my 2 chipped teeth very sensitive. I don't know if it is due to histamine or not.
  11. manoj

Potassium burns

Just bought Now Foods potassium gluconate powder. I sincerely hope it won't end up in the footbath!
  12. manoj

Potassium burns

Hmmm, if Gerson was a quack, Freddd too must be one. Both use potassium in unnatural doses. If it was the 15th century, both would have been burned at the stake!
  13. manoj

Potassium burns

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/751079
  14. manoj

Potassium burns

Hi Jonathan, blood level potassium is no indicator of whether you need more potassium or not, as was discovered by Dr. Max Gerson.
  15. manoj

Potassium burns

Thanks ahmo, that footbath will be my last resort if potassium gluconate is also scalding my tummy...
  16. manoj

Potassium burns

Thanks PatJ, i'm going to try potassium gluconate
  17. manoj

Potassium burns

Potassium burns my stomach and intestines on the way down. I have tried potassium chloride syrup and potassium citrate syrup very diluted in water; same effect. From my reading of the other posts in this forum, I think i'm the only one in the world with this issue as no one has ever mentioned...
  18. manoj

Need 2nd opinion on my Freddd protocol implementation

I find it interesting to see a parallel between Freddd and the Gerson therapy, where they supersaturate you with potassium (natural and supplemental) and give you daily methylcobalamin injections.