• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jay185

My experience with KDM and Lyme

Hi @bread. Its been a while since i updated... i have found out recently i cannot treat Lyme because of "mercury" and "lead" blocking my body's ability to detox properly. I suspect mould issues as well. In other words KDM clearly isn't addressing heavy metals/mould issues like an ILADS doctor...
  2. jay185

Need help desperately with a detox problem

Hi all, It appears that when i kill off infections in my body my body is completely unable to detox, it is like i will take things IV myer cocktail, cleanses, infrared sauna and herbs and then some time after especially during full moon etc i will be dumped with tons of toxins, sometimes this...
  3. jay185

Some symptoms i have been having a while, trying to figure out what it is

@valentinelynx Hi there, its funny you mention this because the last doctor i saw actually wanted to know why i ended up in hospital with high systolic blood pressure about 4 months ago, note this has not happened since i cut out certain foods in my diet. Its possible the resulting palpitations...
  4. jay185

Oh another issue i forgot to add, the areas under and around my eyes have turned blue with a yellow tinge. I suspect this is also part of the same problem.
  5. jay185

@MTpockets I do have adrenaline problems, adrenal supplements dont work for me since i got this problem. @pattismith . interesting, do you consider 4,9 to be low for T3? I do have testosterone problems i must admit, my testosterone level is quite low. Do you suggest any particular testosterone...
  6. jay185

Thanks for the response and information. If i have low TSH what could it possibly mean for me? Hyperthyroidism? I recall getting the lumpy feeling in my throat sometime after being upset about something. That lumpy feeling can increase and decrease. TSH Range was 0,27 - 4,20 (i am not sure...
  7. jay185

The last time i had it checked was about 2 month ago, TSH was 0,91 and T3 was 4,9 at that time. There was something on the test called thryoglobuline AL, not sure what this meant but it was <15. Symptoms have gotten worse since. I dont know about auto antibodies. I am not sure if the...
  8. jay185

Hi all, Something is really bothering me right now and its a progressive weakness in my limbs, constant appetite even when i have eaten well and enough. I also feel very cold out of no where even if i have drunk a cup of hot tea or hot dinner. I am super intolerant to the cold outside. My neck...
  9. jay185

Question regarding Immuno Globulin

IT appears i have made a mistake by purchasing immuno globulin, i cannot find anyone who would administer this and self administering isn't quite as simple as B12 shots. It appears with Immuno globulin you cant just stick a needle in yourself, or at the very least that is what i have gotten...
  10. jay185

i will look at all this later, unfortunately my energy levels will not allow me to sit through all of this right now. There is one main question i have above all and this is something i am wondering, i notice a lot of people are using a tube to feed the globulins through but i have not seen...
  11. jay185

What i would like to know is that online there are people who inject themselves without the aid of the nurse, what i notice is that every single example i find online of people doing this are using a tube instrument to feed the globulins into themselves. Is the tube a necessary thing? why not...
  12. jay185

23andme genetic test, anything i need to look at?

Oh? Do you know the other websites to do this, is it free? I am getting from your message that there isn't much to worry about regarding my result? Thanks
  13. jay185

23andme genetic test, anything i need to look at?

Hi all, Having suffered with a lot of CFS symptoms over the years i had a 23andme genetic test for SNPs and wondered if anyone could help me decode much from this set of results and if there is anything there that i should be aware of that means i need to supplement for something specifically...
  14. jay185

@unicorn7 By all means feel free to say what does not make sense. I would hope gamma norm would indeed help any malaise i already have, that is my hope but i think i can only try it and see where it takes me. I am used to not really getting anywhere with these things after many years so you...
  15. jay185

@unicorn7 I noticed in your situation you took Abx but never mentioned what you were taking it for? Did you see KDM and then have him diagnose you with Lyme or something similar? What does PEM stand for? Symptoms started in my teen years ten years ago, however I only started treating the last...
  16. jay185

Please tell me more, do you see someone in Nijmegen for IV? Regards the IV abx I guess i learn something new everyday. Hmmm to go through everything i have had done test wise would mean having to find the paper work which is stored somewhere, for now i will just say i had it done at igenex as...
  17. jay185

Thanks for sharing your experience also. I take it you ask questions before an appointment with him? do you email him directly or email someone who works under him? Too right.. in my view i prefer to take a risk with things because i will only end up withering away if i dont, i am already in a...
  18. jay185

@unicorn7 Thanks for sharing your experience. Unfortunately with KDM i asked him questions but some of them he did not answer or was just dismissive, on the other hand he told me it was too late to send him new information. Frankly i felt pretty "dismissed" by him last time i saw him. I do...
  19. jay185

@Belbyr @Lucky luke Thanks for sharing. Its unfortunate i cannot view the documentary video. I would love to know what percentage of people get better with gamma norm. If it is like 50% or more it would be worth the shot.
  20. jay185

@Thinktank Thanks for sharing your experience, sorry it did not work out for you. when you say you got worse was it something specific he gave you? i have seen myself get worse after taking myer cocktails and certain herbs, no idea what this means. I could only come up with a few ideas; the...
  21. jay185

@mattie Correct. You could argue that the man hardly speaks at all Haha, yes i felt pretty let down with the phone appointment, we literally talked over the phone for about a minute so the charge of 70 euros seemed a bit "off" to me. All he really asked is if i wanted the persistor protocol...
  22. jay185

Hi sb4, thanks, i have used inhouse before about a year ago and had good experiences with them. I did not know they actually took prescriptions, i think the main problem i will have going forward is finding a nurse or someone to give me any kind of IV/injection although i know some on here say...
  23. jay185

Hi all, I finally took a leap and went with the professor KDM in Belgium. The truth is as a 20 something lad it was my first time abroad on my own, brain fog and walking problems make it so challenging. I got back from Belgium some months ago. A few things obviously came back abnormal on the...
  24. jay185

What part do these Gene mutations play?

Hi all, Being on treatment etc i suddenly came down very ill, the only reason i could come up with is some kind of metabolic blockage. By this i mean my body is not communicating and clearing properly, perhaps not even detoxing properly. This also lead to me constantly needing to clear my...
  25. jay185

IV Clinic for Lyme Treatment in London

@yabeeb @adman888 Hi all, i have had to save up quite a bit of money of recently, i decided to go with Augmented Health but i am curious whether these prices are realistic, i have been told things by this company but those things "suddenly" change later, it is like there are hidden costs that...
  26. jay185

IV Clinic for Lyme Treatment in London

@yabeeb I just happened to come over this thread and i too suffer with Lyme disease, i think it would be much easier for me to stay in the UK to get treatment but I just wanted to ask if i am reading correctly in that these places do both ABX and IVF treatment? Should i got with Augmented...
  27. jay185

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hi all, been a while since i last logged in. Just wanted to let you all know i got my abx in the end. I went with inhouse pharmacy, used the bitcoin approach, used electrum bitcoin wallet app as mentioned by Hip. I used buysomebitcoins.com website to purchase the coins, they dont ask for ID...
  28. jay185

@heapsreal I checked out safe generic pharmacy of which reminds me ADC, i can usually tell from the website's functions if they may be the same as other companies. You said you can use paypal there and i am curious how that is possible, again i get to the transaction area of the website and it...
  29. jay185

@serusaert I have a bank account (with debit card) attached to my paypal account. I can fund it with that account. So if i ask them to invoice my email address would that be enough for them to understand? Still trying to get my head around the invoice procedure. I avoided bitcoin because it...
  30. jay185

@serusaert Thanks for your response, i needed those words. In regards to paypal checks how do you do this and which websites allow it that you have used? I am thinking of the websites i like such as buypharma, inhousepharmacy and pharmacygeoff. reliablex too although seeing Hip's words...