• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Psychiatrist in NYC

Hi Geraldt52, Yes I had one single outbreak, but after then nothing. The funny thing is that in 38 years of my life I have never had labial herpes. Thank you for comment!
  2. A

Psychiatrist in NYC

Misfit Toys, I have this feeling too. I do think she is a good doctor, but her approach is not working on me :(. I went through the trial and error approach 8 years ago, now I don't have energy, time and money just to try things out. ;) I am happy I found nice people to chat with, and share our...
  3. A

Psychiatrist in NYC

Hi Misfit toy, I do agree with you :) and I am loosing trust on Levine's method. I respect her and her work, but it does not seem to work on me. She actually said that maybe my fever was caused by a resistant strain... OK but it's my health right? Take care :)
  4. A

Psychiatrist in NYC

Thank you so much to all of you! I am going to stop valtrex because it seems unnecessary and not helpful, but I want to have Levine's opinion on how to stop it. Buproprion... it actually helps me a lot, but I think that a psychiatrist would know how to adjust dosage and combine it with a...
  5. A

Psychiatrist in NYC

Hello everybody! happy to find out there is a virtual community of real people suffering from CFS and ME like me. I have been diagnosed with CFS 8 years ago and since then I have been taking medication (cymbalta and venlafaxine) that helped but did not solve my problems. Also, they caused me a...