• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. 3

VDR combination unusual ? Bsm CT +- and Taq GG --

Also, for everyone, as I said in the original post... "Any insight into my SNPs would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated." :)
  2. 3

@inSeason, I am in the process of trying to ascertain the frequency and significance of unlinked VDR genes. No joy yet. Regarding whether Vitamin D3 supplementation is good for you, I would encourage you to be tested. It is relatively inexpensive. In July 2012, at age 61, I decided to have my...
  3. 3

@Valentijn, thank you so much for your information. I have attempted to research it further but, of course, as you might imagine, details on this are very scarce. I will persist and report here if I find anything significant. Ok, so my VDR Bsm and VDR Taq are unlinked. Is my logic correct in...
  4. 3

First post. 64 year old male with all the same symptoms you've seen here a hundred times. (fatigue, brain fog, muscle weakness, unsteady gait, memory problems....) Any insight into the SNPs below would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated. Is this VDR combination unusual ? Bsm CT +- and Taq GG --...