• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Lyratic

As Needed Anti-Anxiety Treatments?

Hi there, After living with intense symptoms for years, I've decided that I want to try some sort of anti-anxiety treatment to help me through particularly bad days. I've had medical marijuana and Xanax recommended to me before, but I've never actually tried taking them. Does anyone have any...
  2. Lyratic

Does anyone have any experiences with Dr. Peterson of Incline Village?

Thank you! I know his treatments are very expensive, but he does seem very experienced and to get good results!
  3. Lyratic

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.
  4. Lyratic

It does take a while, but I'm willing to wait if he's worth it!
  5. Lyratic

I'm thinking about seeing him, but before I go booking any flights I'd really like to know what this community thinks. Thank you!
  6. Lyratic

Dr. Collins wants to mend fences - my call with him

I'm glad that they want to mend fences...In my mind, the biggest challenge will be rebuilding trust. Anyways, thanks for posting :-)
  7. Lyratic

How do i trust?

Hello :) . I'm not exactly a veteran (four years this September), but I'd say I've experienced the full scope of this disease. There’s this quote that probably everybody knows. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to...