• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

What is this horrible metallic taste??

I use it form cuts on my leg when I go camping I tend to itch all over and I end up ripping the skin and it turns really bad colloidal silver works on that, you shouldn't really have a problem with that, I haven't had anything like that happen but then agian everything works differently...
  2. E

Has anyone experienced consistend cough or cold symptoms after some weeks/months

I had a really bad sore throat, and consistent coughing a week ago, what I did was I used colloidal silver like normal cough syrup like "benelyn or Buckleys" I swallow it with a teaspoon and it works really good against sore throats you can actually feel the difference, I also use the same thing...
  3. E

Vicks Vapo Rub for Nail Fungus

Good idea, it really does wonders doesn't it. Have you ever tried colloidal cold, or though about using colloidal gold? I have been using colloidal silver for a couple of months now for my gum disease and I really liked it so now i am thinking about trying out colloidal gold.
  4. E

B12/methylation and dark yellow urine (viral die-off?)

I am also using colloidal gold for my gum disease, I also use it for a lot of other things from my pets to my plants to when I have a really bad cold. I use it for a variety of different things, which is why I am looking into making my own home maid colloidal silver has anyone ever tried to do...