• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Neurological symptoms plus more

Tammy, I take it your question is for the previous post and not me. If I have misunderstood please let me know.
  2. L

Forgot to mention mold causes immune suppression too, so one will actually began having more bacterial and or viral problems. First few times they are easily dismissed as a cold or flu. Kids docs kept saying both were coming down with what looked like adenovirus & flus. But could never get a +...
  3. L

Sounds like mold poisoning. Have you been living or working in a place that had water leaks of all sorts, nothing too small to cause illness. So you need to think from big to small....roof, windows, door, plumbing, toliet, faucet, ice maker, how about your car, leave the windows down during a...