• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

bee sting therapy?

Excellent, I have been reading quite a bit about also and it seems very effective with theain cause of failure is when people simply don't stick with the protocol long enough. Where are you getting the bees from and have you done a test sting yet.
  2. S

Question re: the ICC Criteria and Ion Transport issues

Sometimes I just do weird random mental mapping and cross-referencing overlapping common symptoms among many different disease forms. I love the discussion on viral retroviral quorum sensing and viroprins. But I was also curious to see if people were symptomatically blowing through potassium and...
  3. S

Question re: the ICC Criteria and Ion Transport issues

Did any of you all have any bouts of Raynaud syndrome or ptosis or both drooping eyes lids (not to be confused with twitching eyelids but that too if you have it)?
  4. S

Mitochondrial disease confirmed!

Agreed. Ultimately unless you have an absolutely known pattern I think it's nearly impossible to determine mitochondrial dysfunction based on mutations. I've read too many reports about centurions having actually the most diverse hetroplasmic mitochondria of anyone. so to me there's a clear...
  5. S

Thank you wigglethemouse, I'll give those a go. I currently use Enlis but cant be certain if all the I numbers are imputed. I also find much descrepency in the allele frequency percentages, often stating 0% when 5 of the 7 people I have genetic data for have it whom I am not related to. Many of...
  6. S

Panel and Q&A after Unrest at Hampshire College, Feb, 2019

What's the gene pattern of folks with obvious marfan's ? All they ever mention is fbn1, but obviously there would have to be a whole bag of heavy hitters to cause that many physical feature changes.
  7. S

How do you covert 23andme "I" numbers to "RS" numbers?
  8. S

How to convert 23andMe "I" numbers to "RS" numbers?

Is anyone aware of a good source or forum discussion that describes how to convert the 23andMe "I" numbers that they use to conceal in some cases pathogenic disease causing mutations? There used to be a member on this site that created a database that would convert many of the "I" numbers to...
  9. S

bee sting therapy?

Were you all receiving synthetic injections for been venom or were you using actual bee stings?
  10. S

NOD2: A Common pathway that may be disrupted in ME/CFS

Is anyone aware of a good source or forum discussion that describes how to convert the 23andMe "I" numbers that they use to conceal in some cases pathogenic disease causing mutations? There used to be a member on this site that created a database that would convert many of the "I" numbers to...
  11. S

Starting BEG nasal spray

Thanks Wayne, I don't think most people are using beg spray anymore anyway. I had much better results with peroxide, msm, colloidal silver, grapefruit seed extract. excetera. I consider my sinus issues resolved. Hope you making some progress
  12. S

IDO2, Autoimmune Issues, and Cancer

Is valentijn no longer on the Phoenix Rising boards? He/she used to maintain a database of rare and unusual snp's and how they correlate statistically to the general populace and the participants on Phoenix Rising. I had a couple of snaps I wanted to review and didn't know if there was anyone...
  13. S

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

GPL mycotoxins is offered by many different providers so really you can just shop by price or go through your physician for a possible bulk rate. The poor man's route is just going to try a bunch of different binders and see if you feel Improvement temporarily...
  14. S

Does the inheritance pattern on mitochondria only require one copy (hetrozygous) to be symptomatic specifically in the example of mitochondrial inheritance from mother to son? For the lebers optic atrophy it is stated as modes for inheritance to be heterogeneous and mitochondrial. Also for...
  15. S

Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

Do you have a source and dosage suggestion for cistus incanus? Thanks
  16. S

New Smart Meter

Thanks for the link. I had not realized that this was still a debate I didn't think this was a debate in 1994 when they were researching Bluetooth. Need you only hit the wrong frequencies on a Rife machine and you'll know what radio frequency and electromagnetic frequencies can do to you.
  17. S

New Smart Meter

Plenty of adrenal support like salt magnesium potassium. Also mitochondria support like l carnitine pqq coq10. And natural sunlight. Has helped me
  18. S

Fish oil Causing more fatigue?

I also get extremely lethargic fromfrom somet taking fish oi. I've heard several different theories about potentially bottoming out vitamin E during peroxidization as well as getting too much vitamin A ( toxicity). And thirdly needing gall bladder support , not enough digestive enzymes in the...
  19. S

I agree with your opinion on TGF beta as well as c4a. As far as the recurrent mold goes without exposure. I would recommend reading about lymerex which was a Lyme vaccine from roughly 20 years ago specifically read about why it failed. The gist is the cell signaling and and the pathways used 4...
  20. S

How about immune deficiency panel, how many folks have taking that and received results? Igg total Igg 1 Igg 2 Igg 3 Igg 4 IGM IGE IGA And the follow-up question how many folks were able to modulate those findings either up or down?
  21. S

Yes my vgef was slightly elevated outside of range but my tgfbeta was 29000! Roughly 10 times the upper limit of normal. I never retested.
  22. S

MFN2 -- Charcot Marie Tooth disease

My cynical mind doesn't accept that some of these muscular dystrophy snps are accidentally being removed off the new Chips or proven to serve no purpose. I joined a charcot-marie tooth Forum based in the UK and it seems they have quite a lot of legal difficulties maintaining their medical...
  23. S

Have you ruled out Chiari or Craniocervical Instability (CCI) as a cause of your CFS

I have personally witnessed two separate individuals spontaneously recover from both anecdotal and clinical diagnosis of CFS from Chiari shunting surgery. The interesting part to me was learning from her physician how common mild Chiari is and in many cases are not even detectable in standard...
  24. S

I have seen several of them on eBay and some of the sellers will ship internationally but in the past I have used an e-cigarette before as well as an ultrasonic humidifier and even an incense device which was essentially a miniature ultrasonic mister. Most doctors will prescribe a nebulizer they...
  25. S

I have always had trouble disiguishing herx vs macas/cirs. I usually just do a 1 oz shot of pure lemon juice on an empty stomach, in 15 minutes I get about 90 minutes of relief if it is a mycotoxin/endotoxin herx but I get no relief or change at all if it is a histamine/mast cell/ peroxide...
  26. S

Starting BEG nasal spray

I've done the Hydroperoxide snorting technique and it definitely works but I would not necessarily go and recommend it to someone in case they do permanent damage to the soft tissues or esophageal. You can also try chlorine dioxide which is acified sodium hypochrorite bleach. If you're not...
  27. S

MFN2 -- Charcot Marie Tooth disease

I also share the Hetero SNP for rs119103264 on MFN2. I have a grandmother with Significant health impacts from CMT. Did we ever have anymore information dredge on the topic?
  28. S

New Smart Meter

I went the rout of testing Voltage gated calcium channel (VGCC) antibodies as well as Acetyl Choline Blocking, binding, and modulating antibodies found in Myasthenic Syndrome and Congenital Myasthenic syndrome when I first had a drooping eye and fluctuating strength in chewing, swallowing, and...
  29. S

Hello Foxy Foxy, May I ask what your current protocol is, specifically for Babesia, but the lyme and other infections always interest me too? Thank you.
  30. S

How do we stop Liver disease (Fatty Liver, Hepatic Statosis, type 2 diabetes, mitochondrial disease)

I took an amino acids test that also included lithium. My lithium result was 0 as in none but what I cant figure out since it is supposedly not a required element am I suppose to be zero unless supplementing for possible benefit or should it be much higher just from the foods I eat? Thanks