• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

23andme results

@TheChosenOne ... I found out that the test % refered to the likelihood that I will respond badly to the metals... So as you thought .. it does not measure the metals in my body.. it is a % about my intolerance to them.metals....
  2. R

23andme results

@caledonia that's great info.. sets some stuff out real nice.. will let you know what I am going to try soon.. I am going to try a basics cbs supplementation before I add any mythal treatment and will see then if I can tolerate it better... Stuff like Sam-e methionine l carnatine mb12 MFOLIATE...
  3. R

23andme results

@caledonia yes I think I will try to address it.. may I ask, what is the basic protocol to treat cbs.. or what supplements did you take ? :) P.s and yes my mercury was 80% on the hair test I had.... So I think that means it's high in my body
  4. R

23andme results

This is where I had it done http://www.testyourintolerance.com/index.php?route=common/home
  5. R

23andme results

@TheChosenOne ... Then I suspect the % must refer to that... They must base their % on somethibg that is standard I would think..
  6. R

23andme results

@caledonia yes I do have trouble tolerating mythal groups.. I.e. increased agitation and anxiety... Body aches.. fatigue...
  7. R

23andme results

it still does not seem very informative to me either.. % of what ? Lol
  8. R

23andme results

This was a reply from them I just had "With regards to your metals test results, these are a guide to what levels of heavy metal you have in your body and they are shown as a numerical value in a 'LOW', 'MEDIUM' or 'HIGH' level. This number represents the volume of this metal we have currently...
  9. R

23andme results

So what does that mean.. lol does it mean I am high in them elements or just have a intolerance of the ones with a high % ?
  10. R

23andme results

Arrr this got me thinking also What they are actualy giveng in the results is my % of a intolerance "However in the metals test we are able to gauge the severity of your metals intolerance in your body and your results will be graded as high, medium or low level."
  11. R

23andme results

They measure a % of the elements in your system... I would of thought.. from the hair sample... They say that 1 to 29 % is a low reading.. 30 to 69% is medium 70 to 100% is high.....
  12. R

23andme results

Where as my magnesium was 20%
  13. R

23andme results

My dental amalgam was 80%
  14. R

23andme results

I am not sure what you are saying... It was listed under the metals results.. a alloy is a mixture of metals ? And my test showed I am high in dental amalgam... Are you saying they can not measure this... ? The results they gave me were exact % for every metal.. some other metals were in the...
  15. R

23andme results

There is your answer !!!
  16. R

23andme results

In dentistry, amalgam is an alloy ofmercury with various metals used for dental fillings. It commonly consists ofmercury (50%), silver (~22–32% ), tin(~14%), copper (~8%), and other trace metals.
  17. R

23andme results

I am not sure.. lol... But when the heavy metal test done they also gave that result.. and it was under the same heading.. so I just included it it there... :-)
  18. R

23andme results

So I also had some heavy metal and vitamin testing done.. this is what came back... Test was done through hair Metals I am high in.. 70% or over on test aluminum beryllium copper dental amalagam palladium titanium mercury molybdenum zinc Metals low in.. under 20% on test vanadium silver...
  19. R

23andme results

@TheChosenOne I am a Massave brain fog type person lol :-/
  20. R

23andme results

It's just very confusing as some people say the benifit from treatment though.. but if that is the general opinion on it that it doesn't do much I guess that's that :-)
  21. R

23andme results

@caledonia do you think I need to treat the CBS C699T rs234706 AA +/+ mutation ? Have you any thoughts on this..
  22. R

23andme results

@caledonia lol.. yes I agree.. just drink plenty of w Arrr and eat as healthy as I can with tye foods I can tolerate.. it has got better as time has gone on... Am tolerating a little more as time goes on.. it's hard as you know.. and it also upsets me the doctors don't acknowledge what's going...
  23. R

23andme results

I also have low histamine.. so my urine test said... But I am Nit sure.. as this could mean my body has trouble getting rid of histamine lol so how accurate is a urine test..
  24. R

23andme results

After saying that.. relora can raise dhea.. and mine is high already lol. So that's out... and gaba seems to make be more depressed so not sure about theanine either... But also stuff 5htp make my morning anxiety even worst.. think my system just need time and not many supplements... Crazy...
  25. R

23andme results

Intact might try relora as theanine raises dopamine also.. and I think my domamine is naturally high... And it can also affect adrenaline I think..
  26. R

23andme results

Can't take tyrosine is freaked me right out.. anything that stimulates freaked me out.. Caledonia same hear.. I have had every withdrawal effect and then some.. Exept brain zaps lol. Tried Seriphos but didn't like it.. but that was a while ago .. so may have another go... I have just...
  27. R

23andme results

Hi thanks for the info my friend.. I have tried a few things and don't seem to tolerate mfolate or things like methionine, sam-e, and stuff like that.. but I think this is still because of a very long drawn out withdrawal from citalopram.. I was never sensative to anything before citalopram or...
  28. R

23andme results

Hello thanks for that... I think I will take a small dose of b12 500mg and a small mfoliate dose of 200mg and see of it helps over a few months.. thanks for your time and help :-)
  29. R

23andme results

Hello thanks for the info... Do think I need to supplement with b12 and mfoliate because it's. +- ? I do suffer with anxiety and also had a had withdrawal from citalopram which has lasted a long time.. very sensative to everything now.. supplements.. meds.. and food...
  30. R

23andme results

Hello can anyone tell me what these mean Gene & Variation rsID Alleles ResultCOMT V158M rs4680 GG -/-COMT H62H rs4633 CC -/-COMT P199P rs769224 GG -/-VDR Bsm rs1544410 CT +/-VDR Taq rs731236 AG +/-MAO A R297R rs6323 G -/-ACAT1-02 rs3741049 AG +/-MTHFR C677T rs1801133 AG +/-MTHFR 03 P39P...