• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. serendipitycat

The ME community can harm patients

She twists and turns everything that is being said, never answers critical questions. Makes a big point that @Jonathan Edwards is RETIRED. Does she really think that people will accept her retired = irrelevant argument? She seems so angry with the ME-patients! Like we are the most stupid...
  2. serendipitycat

The ME community can harm patients

Thank you so much, Professord Edwards! I will make sure to spread your brilliant reply far and wide. :)
  3. serendipitycat

MEandYou and All of Us: 90 Days of Stunning Achievement and a Look to the Future

I think you are right, Norwegians have a very strong community spirit. But also, this is very novel to us as a country. Except for the cancer cause, I can't remember any campaigns collecting money for research for a specific illness. We pay high taxes, and expect that the state will spend our...
  4. serendipitycat

MEandYou and All of Us: 90 Days of Stunning Achievement and a Look to the Future

We are all very, very grateful for Maria's dedication to this cause. If someone could pull this off, it was she. In terms of money, the results is fantastic. In terms of positive and constructive press coverage, even more so. Maria has gathered the support of politicians, academics, health...
  5. serendipitycat

Kenneth Friedman tells about Rituximab Think Tank meeting

Any news from this think tank meeting yet? Trying to catch up on stuff, but can't find anything on this.
  6. serendipitycat

Jason: Contrasting Case Definitions for CFS, ME/CFS and ME

Would be very interested in reading this article. :-)
  7. serendipitycat

Rituximab, a Possible XMRV Treatment?

When? I'm just curious - how long do you think it will take before we see this published online or in a journal? Sometimes it takes months of peer-review, so... I want to see it now!! :-D
  8. serendipitycat

Reports from the "Invest in ME" conference--May 20th

Message also found here CFS Patient Advocate: http://cfspatientadvocate.blogspot.com/2011/05/investinme-message-from-annette.html A message from Annette Whittemore: Hello Everyone, The Invest in ME Conference just ended a few hours ago. This conference brought new and exciting ressearch...